- Act as the reference point for compliance matters.
- Provide feedback to regulators/authorities in relation to concept papers, surveys etc.
- Conduct compliance awareness initiatives.
- Review of policies and procedures in relation to products/ services and operations.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc compliance reports.
- Monitor Bank’s compliance with applicable banking rules and regulations, e.g. compliance reviews.
- Handling non-compliance cases identified.
- Assist the authorities/regulators in their investigations/reviews.
- Assist in establishment of policies and procedures.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma holder from recognized higher education institution.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an Islamic financial institution.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in handling compliance functions or related experience, e.g. internal audit or operational risk in a financial institution.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Good Microsoft Office applications knowledge.
- Good analytical and report writing skills.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
To apply, please click here