This position for a leading Islamic Bank in Qatar will focus on providing a ‘consultative’ approach to all departments within the Bank, to provide alignment of Learning and Development to business objectives.
Will also provide support to ensure Career Development for all personnel that will enhance the collective experience of teams to support achievement of aims, goals and objectives.
1. Design, implement and manage the Training Strategy for the Bank.
2. Design, implement and lead Training Needs Analysis for the Bank in support of the strategy.
3. Responsible for Career Development.
4. Responsible for Qatarisation in accordance with the National Qatarisation plan.
5. Succession planning.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
1. Training & Development strategy.
2. Training Needs Analysis.
3. Number of promotions within the Bank.
4. Qatarisation percentage within the Bank.
5. Training courses arranged and successfully planned.
Energetic, enthusiastic, self motivated, patient, analytical approach. Must have an excellent attitude and be highly professional putting the needs of the company above all.
Bachelors Degree in B.S.
o A minimum of 5 years in Training & Development from the Private Sector.
o Excellent working knowledge of MS Office. o Strong statistical and analytical skills.
o Excellent man management and organizational skills.
o Able to lead and motivate multicultural and mixed teams.
Source: Bayt.com To apply, please click here