Bank Islam Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Closing date: November 30, 2013
- Plan, design and implement a variety of programmes including recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, incentives, job evaluations and performance management.
- Manage employee and labour relation programmes to ensure compliance with policies and practices.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract, retain and develop the human capital to meet the organisation’s needs.
- Identify high potential individuals for succession planning.
- Degree holder with at least 15 years experience in a human resource generalist role in banking or finance industry.
- Team player with a strong customer focus and service orientation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful with excellent problem solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send an application online through email@example.com