Bank Islam Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Closing date: November 30, 2013
- Plan, implement and administer the Bank’s Credit Card Customer and Merchant Services to achieve maximum profitability with minimum financial risk.
- Develop new credit card products and services, price and market products effectively and manage operational costs to achieve profitability.
- Develop and ensure continued application of effective card issuance programmes and procedures.
- Develop objectives, awareness and strategies to enhance card services, processing, performance tracking and market penetration.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business / Economics or related discipline.
- More than 10 years’ experience in banking industry or card business with at least 5 years’ experience in Senior Management positions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good business acumen.
- Strong analytical capabilities, strategic thinking and innovative.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send an application online through email@example.com