Commercial Bank of Dubai (Attijari Al Islami – Islamic Banking) – Dubai, UAE
Closing date: November 30, 2013
IT GRC Analyst:
- Technical security architecture assessment/development, including at application, network and system levels.
- Conduct risk assessments and coordinate risk mitigation plans.
- Management of technologies and security products, such as vulnerability management and security monitoring.
- Support the implementation of IT GRC tools and IT GRC projects.
- Manage security technologies and products to support IT GRC projects and initiatives.
- Act as permanent member of IT GRC projects, conducting risk and security assessments of the Bank’s IT assets.
- Risk assessment and management, including risk modelling, analysis and mitigation.
- Support risk management processes and IT GRC projects.
- Technical security architecture assessment/development, including at application, network, and system levels.
- Support permanent review of information security policies.
- Regulatory compliance and compliance with internal policies.
Job Context – Communication & Working Relationships:
- CBD Head Office building and its branches when appropriate.
- Reporting to IT GRC Manager.
- Recommending authority.
- Minimum 1 years in Governance or Risk Management.
- Minimum 1 year in the Banking community.
- Knowledge of Project Management (desirable).
- Degree preferably in Computer Science
- Security certifications desirable (CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, etc).
Skills & Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of IT Security technologies/solutions, networking protocols, etc.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of a diverse team.
- Skills in IT Governance, Risk Management and Compliance.
- Skills in Risk Assessments.
- Good communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and team minded.
- Achievement Oriented.
- Customer Focus.
- Impact & Influence.
- Information Seeking.
- Organization Commitment.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Quality Focus.
- Relationship Building.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:1. Resume / CV
To apply, please proceed here